Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Workers’ Compensation, Repetitive Stress Injuries & Industrial Injuries
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Burns Law Group is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Workers’ Compensation, Repetitive Stress Injuries and Industrial Injuries cases. Based in Irvine, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Burns Law Group knows how to interpret California law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Workers’ Compensation: If you incurred an injury or illness at your workplace or at a work-related activity, you have the right to workers’ compensation. Even if your employer is not as fault, you are entitled to benefits. Our attorneys aggressively fight for your right to compensation for your injuries.
- Repetitive Stress Injuries: Our firm’s determined attorneys represent workers suffering from repetitive strain injuries and exposure injuries. We help you file a workers’ compensation claim and work to get you the best possible results.
- Industrial Injuries: Burns Law Group advocates for clients in injury claims relating to industrial workplace accidents. If you have been hurt while on the job in a factory or another commercial setting, our experienced attorneys will battle for the benefits you are entitled to for your industrial injuries.
- Auto Accidents: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver. If you have been involved in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively fight on your behalf. We make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our assertive personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting for you.
- Pedestrian Accidents: The firm’s experienced attorneys aggressively represent injured pedestrians and those who have lost a loved one in a car accident. Trust Burns Law Group to help you with your personal injury or wrongful death claim after a pedestrian accident.
- Trucking Accidents: The injures that can result from a truck accident can be catastrophic, or even fatal. These accidents are often caused by the negligence of truck drivers and companies. Our trucking accident attorneys aggressively fight to bring the responsible parties to justice.
- Slip and Fall: It is the responsibility of a business to keep their premises safe. If the negligence of the business causes you harm, you deserve compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys provide aggressive and zealous representation during your slip and fall accident case.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accident injuries can be catastrophic. If you have been involved in motorcycle accident, our tenacious attorneys fight to get you the compensation you deserve. We believe that reckless motorists should be held accountable for your injuries.
- Dog Bites: Dog bites can cause serious harm in an instant. If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog bite, an experienced attorney can fight for your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve for the damage you’ve suffered.
When you retain the services of Burns Law Group, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Irvine law firm today
Burns Law Group believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Irvine. Call the firm at 949-610-0680 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.